Wednesday 28 March 2007

A tiring weekend

the lovely boxes

up-close


the contents

Just last weekend I had a huge order for a wedding. Tuna mushroom quiche, custard puffs and carrot walnut cupcakes. It was an all-niter. Was totally gone the next day but having gone through that, it was actually really nice seeing the reaction on the faces of the people I delivered the individual boxes to. The bride called me the following day and I was initially wondering is there complaint? but it was all good when she said that her mum-in-law really enjoyed the quiche and she wanted to order somemore to take back to Kedah. A nice feeling and obviously I obliged.

1 comment:

wernie said...

I am so excited that it's not just family and friends who have the opportunity to appreciate your fabulous baked goods!