Thursday 27 November 2008

Cupcake Queen - bloom



A last minute request for Cupcake Queen with a sweety kinda design. The final design was excellent but was sorely dissapointed when I was transporting it today that it flopped onto its side, damaging the icing on one side of the cupcake. Managed to salvage it a little but it became less than perfect.I should have known better to recommend butter cake as it is strong and sturdy. Chocolate cake, with less than 24 hours notice is a little soft to hold icing and keep its balance.

Very sorry Anita! hope you liked the cake though.

I guess cake disasters are inevitable, so far have not had any major disasters. well there is always a first time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved my Cupcake Queen so much, honestly couldn't tell it was damaged in the least. Looked perfect to me. Thanks so much, anita