Thursday 13 August 2009

Vanilla Malted Cookies


So at 1030pm last night I decided to embark on some cookie baking. Not usually a big fan of baking cookies I found this brilliant recipe that I just had to try. After checking that I have all the ingredients required, to my dismay, I left the printed recipe at the office. Not prepared to give up, I went online and copied the recipe on a piece of paper. All went well, cookies looked nice, until I tasted a piece and realised hmmm..... this cookie tastes more savoury than sweet. I relooked at my recipe and guess what, I forgot to copy "sugar" so no sugar, very healthy cookies. It tasted nice actually but having a sweet cookie in mind, I drizzled some chocolate on it. The cookies turned out nice with the chocolate, but will make another batch with sugar next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love them vanilla malted cookies
:-)
guilty of eating most of them !!