Monday 4 January 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year to you!!! It has been a pretty good break back in Ipoh for the past 2 weeks. Had spent some time with my family which includes little baby James, the newest addition to the family. Cute little bub, good natured and happy ( most of the time). Anyway it is the new year and back to the usual routine. Sometimes routine is good.

Have been thinking about the past year and also how I want to move forward this year. I may be taking a little step back this year in order to move forward. I intend to travel a little more this year, enjoy a little more time with loved ones and live well. This means that I will not be taking as much cake orders as last year but I am definitely not going to quit baking so please call / email / sms me and if my dates are not booked up yet will be happy to oblige.

No comments: